We recently let Barrett watch Star Wars (the original one) and he LOVES it. He calls Darth Vader...Dark Vader and light sabers are light savers. Cracks me up! The other day he had some friends over to play and one of them came down to tattle that someone was spitting so we called them all to the top of the stairs (5 kids) and we questioned them and Barrett said "I didn't even take a spit, Mom." LOL! The way he says things cracks me up and I constantly wish I had video rolling on him. I'll start blogging them so at least I can read it and remember! Right now his favorite thing to play with is his trophies. One is from soccer and one is from baseball. One is named Roger and the other Blixen. No idea. They have a room (under our dining room table) and they eat dinner with us and have plates. Hysterical. They wear clothes which are baby wipes that he pokes their arms through and makes them like jackets. Seriously where does he come up with this stuff?
He also told us he is going to win the Heisman Trophy like Johnny Football. Get your autographs while you can peeps!
We looked over from the kitchen the other day and saw this. He was just talking to and playing with the babies. I grabbed Mark and hugged him as tears welled in my eyes. We have 4 amazing, beautiful children. I still cannot believe it. We are so blessed and thank God daily for our blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment